Monday, February 13, 2012

:O Package for Lee??

I can't believe it.

They actually sent a package to Lee. Mind you, it was done manually after I begged Melissa the other day so I'm not too surprised. We all breathed a collective sigh of relief.

This whole debacle has just gotten me so angry. I am so sick of not being listened to. I don't want to be placated. You are sending packages to a DEAD GUY! How can you not understand and fix that?

It's not like it's the first, second, third, forth or even FIFTH time I've complained. And all I hear from Telstra is "I apologise. It shouldn't have happened. His name is nowhere on the account. It won't happen again." over and over and over again. And yet - lo and behold. It happens again.

I mean seriously Telstra? I am willing to bet we are not the only people who this is happening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment